Sponsorship & Media
- Sponsorship at Yellowave is a two way partnership – finding the right partner with the same outlook is really important and each sponsor package is tailor made to suit the brand. Sponsorship options include:
- • Sponsorship of a one off event
- • Sponsorship of an event series
- • Venue sponsor
- • On site sales
- Call us to talk through options: T: 01273 672222 or drop an email to email@example.com
- Previous event sponsors have included: British Airways, Barefoot Wine, FatBoy, Nivea Sun, Corona.
- Yellowave is a fantastic back drop for filming. A whole host of shows have used Yellowave to film including GMTV, Gok Wan, MTV, CBeebies, BBC Breakfast, This Morning, Blue Peter, BBC News 24, The Apprentice, Sky News and the Travel Channel.
- Each enquiry is treated and priced individually dependent on your space and time requirements. Call us to find out more. T: 01273 672222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yellowave is the only centre of it’s kind in the UK – open air, open year round and situated directly on Brighton Beach. To find out more about how the centre was set up visit our ‘About Page’ or for an interview or use of high res professional images please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call us on 01273 672222.
- Yellowave occasionally partners like minded companies / brands. Swapping services or backing products the company uses or recommends. If you have a product or service that you think might work well at the venue, call us and we can chat through the options. First point of call is to email email@example.com
NIVEA SUN were title sponsor at Yellowave for 5 years
“Having worked with Yellowave for a number of years, I can honestly say that the team were especially professional to work with and passionate in their approach. NIVEA SUN was lead sponsor for Yellowave for over 3 years and in addition to frequent brand exposure, the excellent facilities at Yellowave were available for team building and customer entertainment purposes. The team at Yellowave were very much ambassadors for the brand, showcasing the branding and products wherever possible. This not only included local and regional coverage but also national coverage including TV exposure.”