Hire a court / pitch
We offer a range of beach sports at Yellowave. Just hire a court or pitch and come and have a go. No experience necessary, just come on down and have some fun in the sand. Courts can be hired on the hour and all prices include a ball. To book or to check availability just call us on 01273 672222. You need to pay in advance so please have your debit or credit card at the ready. Alternatively pop down and see us and book in at reception.
- Beach volleyball is the most popular sport at Yellowave – it’s simply great fun and highly addictive. You can play with anything between 2 to 6-a-side, so there’s a maximum of 12 on court at a time. This sport gives you that instant ‘holiday feel’.
- This Brazilian sport is similar to volleyball but you play with your feet, knees, head….in fact anything other than your arms and hands. Great for anyone who loves doing ‘keepy uppies’! You can have up to 12 players on court at a time but we recommend 2-4-a-side. The price includes a footvolley ball.
Half /Full Sand Area
- In very occasional circumstances we are able to hire out half or the whole sand area for a beach soccer or beach rugby event. This is usually only outside our peak times and is not available on an hourly basis but on an event by event basis. Please contact us to find out more.
A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given to change or cancel a general court hire booking. A credit will be given which is valid for one year.
For bookings of more than four hours or equivalent (e.g. one court for four hours or two courts for two hours) the following notice must be provided:
- 4 hours or more requires one weeks notice
- 8 hours or more requires two weeks notice
- 12 hours or more requires four weeks notice
- 18 hours or more requires six weeks notice
For 1-2hr coaching/party/taster sessions we require a minimum of one weeks notice to cancel.
For any other booking such as an event or corporate booking, a minimum of 6 weeks notice is required to cancel.
Beach volleyball is an outdoor sport and we expect games to go ahead in most weather conditions however if it is heavy prolonged rain and/or sustained gale force winds of over 40 mph (not gusts) we can offer you a credit to use another time. In the event of bad weather please call us on the day of your booking T: 01273 672222. The weather can change rapidly so we generally accept cancellations 1-2 hours before the time of your booking. We do not accept cancellations based on predicted weather forecasts.